Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gold Swagger

The Pacers made it to the playoffs!  They won round 1 and moved on to round 2.  Guess who has two thumbs and was in the crowd last Thursday?  This chica right here!  My friend, Beth, called Wednesday to see if I could find a babysitter and go to the game with them.  I didn't know anybody so she helped out with her niece (who Lola is still talking about)!  I was so happy she asked me to go!  Where else would I rather be?

The game was AMAZING!!!!  I took a picture of the massive crowd going into the arena (see photo somewhere below).  They handed out Gold Swagger shirts so the crowd looked pretty sweet!  We were in a sea of gold!  I loved it!  I've never been to a playoff game and the atmosphere was....dare I say, magical?  I think I do!

I guess I should mention that the Pacers won!  Not only did they win....but they kicked some tail.  I have never been happier.  The Heat is pretty much my least favorite team of any team that ever existed.  So I was beyond ecstatic to be a part of that crowd!  A big, big thank you to the Mowrey family for inviting me!  It was definitely a memory made that I will always cherish!  Go PACERS!












Caroline gets soooo into the game!  I love it!

Me saying hi to Billy since he couldn't come!

George Hill (my guy) and the MASSIVE crowd to get into the building!


I was taking a picture of the jumbotron and this cool guy happened to be on it!  Wish I knew who he was!

I took this for my dad! :)




1 comment:

billy said...

#beat the heat