Monday, May 21, 2012

Baby Shower!

Once upon a time....a very long time ago....we had a baby shower for my sister, Jess! I'm WAY behind on posting this because her shower was the day before Thunder Over Louisville (GASP)!  I blogged out of order. Not cool, man.  Not cool.  Alas, instead of changing the date of this post, I will just keep going from the baby shower until the most recent goings on around here!

Anyway, back to the blog post at hand!  Jess was at home for a wedding so we took the opportunity to surprise her for a small, family baby shower!  We went to her favorite (and my favorite) place, Tumbleweed.  I think (I hope) she really was surprised!

I didn't get too many pictures because my camera was acting crazy.  So I apologize for the quality of the ones I did get.  And of course I have a couple photos where people have their eyes closed (ahem...Beth...oh and me, too)!  We had a great night, though.  We can't wait to meet baby girl Oldham! :)










No comments: