Friday, September 9, 2011

Mini Golf Anyone?

And finally.....the last of the Labor Day blog posts!  THREE CHEERS!  Hip hip hooray!  Hip hip hooray!  Hip hip hooray!  I told you we had A LOT going on and we were all pretty camera happy!  YAY!  Okay I'm getting on with it!  We had a Groupon for Ben and Ari's to go miniature golfing.  I'm pretty sure I don't remember the last time I went.  It was super fun!  Was I pretty terrible?  Yeah.  That is for CERTAIN!  Did I still manage to beat Billy and Blake?  You know that's right (Gus from Psych style).  Here's something I learned, though:  I will never, ever (probably) play a real round of golf.  Ever.  If I ever (probably won't) change my mind, the only reason would be to yell, "FORE" on the course.  That always sounds like it might be kinda fun!

On to the photos, my good friends!













1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

I'm so glad you are still alive! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!!!! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun!