Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blink 182!!!!

One of the things on my bucket list got crossed off last weekend!  What was it, you ask?  Going to see Blink 182 in concert.  I was a tad (super) worried that we would be the oldest ones in the crowd (we totally weren't).  I was pretty nervous (EXTREMELY nervous) to have a babysitter for the first time.  And I wasn't happy about the weather over the previous days (rain, rain, rain)!  But guess what?  Everything was fine!  Actually it was more than fine.  It was FANtastic!

There were people of ALL kinds at the show.  I always like attending concerts for this reason!  The kids did great with the babysitter (at least I think they did)!  And aside from the fact that there was a TON of mud from said rain, the weather was okay!  The show?  OFF THE HOOK!  They still rock my socks after all these years!

We didn't take any photos except for a few of ourselves.  Yeah.  Billy and I were that couple!  But at least it isn't such a bad couple to be! ;)  So here are the only pics we took.  And there is one of the opening act (My Chemical Romance singer, Gerard)!  What's so cool about him?  Well, first of all, his name is Gerard.  Second of all, his hair is insane.  It is a red like I have never seen before.  I couldn't get over it!  So I made Billy snap a pic!  And then we rocked out to Blink 182.  And then we went home!  That's how I wrapped up the end of my summer concerts!  And it was good.   REEEEALLLLLL good! :):):)



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ernie and I saw Blink 182 and No Doubt a few years ago at that same venue! Love the Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre in Noblesville! Looks like fun. And you've never gotten a babysitter before? Did I misread that?

Cecilia said...

You guys are so super cute! Sarah, I bet Billy has so much fun being your husband.