Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Children's Museum Rocks!

Rocks as in awesome?  Or rocks as in pieces of nature?  Well, there were rocks of all kinds in the Indy Children's Museum.  But I'm talking about rocks in terms of awesomeness.  Because one of the best things about Indiana?  DEF.  the museum.  For reals.  So get ready for LOTS and LOTS of pictures (don't say I didn't warn you)!  First I would like to list a couple of our favorite exhibits:

1.  Barbie (for sure). Lola loved being on the runway in the little ballerina skirt.

2.  I liked going to Egypt.  Since I'll probably never get there in real life, the Children's Museum is probably the next best thing, right?  Well, it seems like it anyway!

3.  Blake liked Egypt, too.  He spent A TON of time copying hieroglyphics.  Yeah....he's got it down.  He might even be able to teach a class or two! :)

4.  Billy isn't here so I can't ask his favorite area of the museum.  If I had to guess I would say.....Barbie?  HA HA HA.  Just kidding (maybe?)!  I think he enjoyed the dinosaurs.  Lola didn't.  She was pretty scared of the dinosaur noises and what-not.

Without further ado, here are the many, many photos of the Yadon clan taking the Indianapolis Children's Museum by storm!














































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That museum is fantastic!! It's one of the few things about Indy that I truly miss. How fun! (This is Rebecca, by the way. Stupid Blogger).

Gentry said...

I want to go! I wonder if you have to bring kids along to a children's museum. I think it would be fun for a date night.