Friday, October 8, 2010

Blake's ALMOST Eight!

So Blake will turn 8 on October 9th!  Last night (October 7th), we began all the festivities to celebrate my wonderful first-born! :)  He invited 8 of his soccer friends and we headed to Ben and Ari's for pizza and game-playing!  And yes, we had the party on a Thursday which is random, I know.  But hey, you will be able to tell WHY it was on a Thursday when you read my posts to follow (we kinda have a busy weekend)!  And here is the party in photos:



















I declare the party a HUGE success (because I can)!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Blake!

Anonymous said...

He seems the happiest about the $20! Great pics super skinny lady! Way to pull off a perfect party!!! Congrats on almost being 8, Blake!!

{natalie} said...

Love blake's chargers jersey! Wow 8 seems very grown up, I hope it's a great weekend.

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Blake!!

Rebecca said...

Awesome! I totally understand about middle of the week parties. We has Little Ernie's on a Monday night two weeks ago. The boys didn't care :) Happy B-day Blake!

The Clayburn Family said...

Happy Birthday to Blake! Looking by that giant smile he was wearing it was a huge success!!

*A* said...

Wowzers! We are getting old if you have an EIGHT year old!!!! Seriously, weren't WE just 8 years old???