Thursday, October 21, 2010

Zoo BOO!

Last Saturday, we decided to head over to the zoo with some friends!  We weren't thinking about how crowded the zoo might be.  It was kind-of a nightmare.  It was my first time going to the zoo boo festivities and I was just in it for the candy.  Well, when I think of trick or treating, I think of good candy.  NOT the following:  twizzlers, flavored tootsie rolls, smarties, and stickers (?? not even candy.  duh).  Yeah.  Those are not the kinds of "treats" I go for.  If it isn't chocolate, I usually don't want it!  But......I will say the kids (mostly) had fun and it was a beautiful day!  So I guess it wasn't a total loss. 


My cute ladybug and her daddy!


Billy, Lola, and Blake (dressed up in his soccer "costume").  Okay, maybe we did just come from a soccer game.  But ya know.....


WITH sunglasses!


WITHOUT sunglasses!






Blake and his good friend, Ethan!


Billy....getting friendly with the ghost!



Sarah, the spider slayer.....as Sarah, the spider (just for the day).




Getting ready to go trick or treating (if you can call it that....)!





Cute baby Gavin and Lola!  They were super good in their strollers!



Billy and our good friend, Brad!


Last but not least, Blake wanted to take a photo of us kissing.  After much protest (mainly from me as I'm not a big PDA person), we finally caved.  I'm sure this is just what you all wanted to see!  You're welcome! :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day. You all look so cute and happy.

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

Cute little lady bug! That's what Whitney was last year. Looks like a super fun day with the family!

The Clayburn Family said...

Great pictures. Looks like you had a great time together. Beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

EXACTLY what I wanted to see! I have a long sleeve t-shirt for Lola. I guess I waited too long to tell you! Can't wait to see all your costumes in person!