Thursday, September 2, 2010

Odd Number!

Before I address the title of this blog, I wanted to post a few photos of Lola!  First there are some of what she does when we are at soccer!
She plays with the plants!

She plays with rocks (and has since started EATING them.....yum)!

As I said in earlier posts, she keeps me very, VERY busy.....especially at soccer!  And here is a photo of her playing at a small park by our house.  This picture just reminds me how cute she is and that I shouldn't get TOO frustrated when she acts like a ninny (yeah, I said "ninny")!


And now to explain the "odd number" title.....this is the most random speed limit sign I have EVER seen!  I noticed it when I was walking back to my car after Blake's soccer game Saturday.  I laughed and then I got my phone out to snap a photo (of course because what else would you do if you saw this?):

REALLY?  19?  Not 15 or even 20, but 19?  Come on people......

8 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

Wow. That is super weird. You need to send that to Leno!!!

Lola is super cute and getting way too big!!! Come visit!!

The Clayburn Family said...

P.S. You are cool for getting a picture of it! :)

Anonymous said...

That's the speed limit in my parents' neighborhood!!! I guess 20 is just way too fast! Amy's right, come visit! Lola is getting too big.

Lauren said...

Too funny!

The Miranda's said...

Lola is so cute and where is that speed limit sign..someone needs a talking to.

Rebecca said...

Lola is really, really pretty. And Emmaline would die if she knew that Lola has that perfect shade of Barbie blonde hair she's been coveting.

easleyfamily said...

Awesome!
Seriously...I know it's been said, but Little Lola is growing up! She just looks like a beautiful little girl and not a baby! I think if you're planning any "visits" it needs to be out here to see me! :) I miss you!

*A* said...

That is hilarious! We had to take some crap to the dump and the speed limit sign...I kid you not, said 23 1/2 mph. Can you even believe that. I told my husband a picture of that needed to go to Jay Leno!!!!