Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Who Dey?!?

That's right....DEY are the Bengals.  And once again, I got to go to their training camp!  I'm very sorry to my Georgetown/Lexington friends.  I couldn't see anyone because it was a last minute stop on our way to soccer nationals (for Blake) in Cincinnati.  I was sad I didn't get to see anyone.  But I only got to stay for about an hour (at the camp) and didn't get any autographs.  So you know if I didn't have time for autographs (GASP), I didn't have time to do anything else!

Anyway, I can't WAIT for the real season to start!  I can't wait to see my favorite team!  I LOVE THE BENGALS!  Here are a couple of my favorite shots from the sweltering day at training camp.







Blake...taking it all in!








Maserati!  You can't really tell....but I swear, it's true!
And of course after the tournament in Cincy, we had to drive through downtown and get photos of Paul Brown stadium.





I REALLY need to go to a game.  I mean, year after year of the training camp is awesome.  Yes, I have some fabulous autographs (Carson Palmer, Ochocinco, Marvin Lewis, Chris Henry....) but I want to see them play a REAL game *sigh*!  For now, I will just continue to watch them on TV and hope that somehow, I can go to the game in November when they play the Colts!

GOOOOOOOO BENGALS!!!!!!