Friday, August 13, 2010

Firsts!

Lola's first time taking a photo of herself!  She's taking after her brother!!
This is the first time I've had a photo of my mother in one of these things!  She and Blake were goofing off at Old Navy in Louisville.  I thought it was pretty funny! :)

Lola's first time swimming.  It took her a while to warm up but she eventually loved it.  *Note Billy's AWESOME tan lines.  HA HA HA*
Blake's first day of travel soccer practice!  He loves it! :)


Blake's first day of SECOND grade!  I can't believe it!  He's growing up so fast!



There you have it!  We've had a lot going on and a lot of them were big FIRST-TIME events.  I thought they were all worth noting! :) 

3 comments:

Barney Family said...

Loved all the soccer pics! Yeah for Blake!!!

*A* said...

Blake is looking so grown up! I can't believe its school time again. Soon its going to be freaking Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

easleyfamily said...

I like that Billy wears a tshirt to go swimming :) Miss you!