Monday, August 22, 2011

Happier!

Let me preface this post by saying that Billy didn't come home over the weekend (he had training in Florida...).  So I'm a tad bit (TOTALLY) insane right now.  Like after I'm done typing this, I might drive myself over to a loony bin.  It's that bad.  Might I also mention that I don't really like complaining but I feel that tonight has to be a much needed "vent" post!  So instead of a happy post, I'm writing things that could make me HAPPIER!!:):):)

1.  I would by happier if I didn't have to take Lola to Blake's dentist appointments anymore.  Like ever.  Ever. Ever.

2.  I would be happier if I didn't have to take Lola to buy cleats with Blake AFTER said dentist appointment.  I should also mention that Lola didn't get a nap today because of the dentist appointment.  So yes, I'm pretty much blaming this whole rotten day on the blingin' dentist.

3.  I would be happier if I didn't have to take Lola to all of Blake's practices (M and W-2 hours of football, T and TH- an hour and 15 min of soccer) every week!

4.  I would be happier if I didn't have to bring Lola to the grocery store ever again.  Man, was she embarrassing tonight.  Again.

5.  I would be happier if I actually lived with my husband.  Like all the time.  Maybe.  Or at least if I had a nanny?!? ;)

Wow.  That's a whole lot of complaining.  I sincerely apologize but it felt good to get that out there!  And my (ten gallon) hat is tipped to all those single parents out there!  I was, too, after I got divorced.  But this is a whole different ball game.  I'm not sure why?!?  Maybe because I know I have a darling husband who simply isn't around to help me out on crazy nights such as these.  Who knows.  All I know is it's been quite a day!  Thanks for listening.  And by listening, I mean reading.  Things have to get better!  Right?!?

1 comment:

amanda said...

Ok so your fairy god mother is here to make you "happier" because I am super happy and willing to take Lola for you ANYTIME!! I just have Aly home now and she would love to play with her. Please never hesitate to ask.