Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day of School!

I can't believe Blake is in third grade already!  I remember third grade like it was yesterday.  Okay, maybe not like it was yesterday....But I sure do have some great memories of it!  And now Blake is off to make his own memories!  They started last Wednesday, Aug. 17th.  I thought that was pretty early.  But since I'm not in charge of creating the school calendar, I didn't really have much I could do about it!  We had a super fun summer but Blake is already doing great in school.  And I should mention that he asked ME for help with his homework tonight.  It was math.  Me+math=all bad things.  Thankfully, the question was easy enough for me to answer!  PHEW!  That was close!

Here are some photos of Blake going out to the bus.  And then we had a luau themed back to school dinner after school!  He LOVED it!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blake is too cool for school in that one picture waiting for the bus! man I miss seeing my family grow up in real life, pictures don't really replace being there!!

*A* said...

Look at you! You are too cute! This is random, but I've decided you need another baby:-) If I could have them whenever I wanted, I'd have a dozen by now. Since I don't get that choice, I like to make demands on my friend:-) Ha Ha