Wednesday, August 17, 2011

British Soccer Camp (AGAIN)!

For the third year in a row, Blake has attended British soccer camp.  He loves it and so do we!  Of course, I'm a sucker for an accent..as most of you know!  So I highly enjoy listening to the fellas who come over here for the summer to teach some soccer!  This year, I will mention that I had a HARD time understanding one of the coaches (from Scotland).  Holy cow, he had a thick accent.  I just smiled and nodded.  Like A LOT!

Anyway, I'm a little behind in posting this because he attended the last week of July.  My apologies!  His good friend, Drew, was able to go with him and they had a blast!  Three hours a day for five days really wore him out!  :)  Why the smiley face?  I like to keep Blake good and busy ALL summer long!

Here are some photos from the last day of camp.  They had a water fight, dressed crazy (Blake spray painted his hair orange, drew a soccer ball on his face, and wore mismatched socks)!  WOO HOO!  We heart soccer (and people with accents.....)!













No comments: